In this resource talk from March 2, 2022, I talked to Keith Weiner, the founder of Monetary Metals, the company that pays interest on gold, in gold.
- Keith does not believe manipulation is what keeps the gold & silver prices suppressed. Read more about that here.
- Weiner does not think it’s possible for the FED to raise interest rates six times this year.
- The founder of Monetary Metals believes that gold is the solution to the current monetary crisis.
- We don’t need a supply deficit for silver prices to go up, Keith told me.
- What makes gold & silver different from platinum & palladium is that there is not glut. The market quickly absorbs whatever comes out of the mines, without crashing the price.
- The 4 main bear cases for gold & silver are:
- Rising interest rates, less monetary inflation, pockets of deflation
- Broad stock market crash
- Decreasing interest in physical metals, because of digital assets
- Dying off sentiment, because of people tired of holding metals without them moving
None of what you hear nor read on this website is intended to be financial advice. Do your own research. We may own shares in the companies mentioned in this video, which makes us biased. Don’t listen to us. Don’t let this impact your thinking. You’re better than listening to talking heads on a random website. Before continuing with this video, you must read and understand the full disclosure here: https://resourcetalks.com/disclosure/
00:00 Important disclaimer
01:30 Who is Keith Weiner?
04:10 What is “Monetary Metals”?
07:10 Do we really need silver shortage for the price of silver to go up?
15:00 When does more silver supply happen?
18:20 What’s the highest price silver could get to?
22:20 Is gold & silver manipulation a real thing?
33:00 The real business of gold & silver traders
37:30 The 4 bear cases for gold & silver