Gold Mountain is a paying customer of Resource Talks.
The full news release can be found here.
I’m calling Gold Mountain (TSX: GMTN) “the underdog” because I never expected them to get thus far.
Their 10,000m drill program has already started and is returning some promising results, rather early in the season.
Before reading the news, find out more about the company in this detailed report.
- Drilling highlights include:
- 1.50 m of 42.39 g/t Au
- 2.31 m of 18.90 g/t Au
- 1.60 m of 26.03 g/t Au
- 1.17 m of 16.46 g/t Au
- 1.00 m of 12.04 g/t Au
- One hole even intercepted 207 g/t right below the company’s current mine operations. It’s worth noting that the intercept was rather short, though: 30 cm.
What does this mean?
Shortly, this is a confidence boost for the company’s geological models & strategies. Focussing on the high grade might not be the right thing with this news release, as it was over a rather short interval.
The company’s goals for this drill program are:
- to add ounces to its resource
- to establish vein continuity in its open pits
- further validate its geological model.
We’ll see more on those goals in the second half of this year.
I’ll be talking to Dr. Quinton Hennigh about this news in the weekly video newsletter that we publish on Sunday. You can subscribe to that newsletter here. You can also leave any questions you might have about Gold Mountain in the comments below, and I’ll forward them to Dr. Hennigh.