Gold Mountain is a paying customer of this website. This news release is for Canadians only.
VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / June 14, 2022 / Gold Mountain Mining Corp. (“Gold Mountain” or the “Company”) (TSX:GMTN) (OTCQB:GMTNF) (FRA:5XFA) reports its first-quarter 2022 summary financial and operating results. The Company’s interim financial statements and related management’s discussion and analysis for the three months ended April 30, 2022, is available for download on SEDAR and on the Company’s website. All amounts are expressed in Canadian dollars (“$”), unless otherwise noted.
- Gold Mountain achieved $3,706,423 in revenue with an adjusted EBITDA of $526,949
- The Company delivered 1,898 AuOz and 1,697 AgOz to its Ore Purchase Partner New Gold Inc. (“New Gold”)
- As of June 6th, the Company completed 15,500 m of drilling in Siwash North & Gold Creek zones as part of its Phase lll exploration program
- The operations team continues to optimize the Elk’s procedures while scaling to the contemplated Year 1 production profile
- The Company finished the quarter with $18,819,693 in cash
Not everything is going as planned. I am hoping for an interview with the company soon.